Hi all, I’ve been nominated for the Lovely Blog Award by Emma! Thank you! She’s a wonderful, imaginative blogger who I always look forward to reading and interacting with. You all should totally check out her blog!
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
- I pole vaulted in college! My personal record was 12’3/4″ or 3.67 meters,and I miss it terribly.
- I have a collection of dragons that I show off in my bedroom to my husband’s chagrin. I have everything from plushies, to stones that look like dragon eggs to a wood carving of a Chinese dragon and a dragon shelf I made in a wood-shop class back in high school, ha ha ha.
- I aspire to be a college track and field coach. I want to be the type of support and encouragement for other athletes that my coaches were to me.
- I only started needle-crafts within the past 5 years when I visited my mom in Florida and decided that I wanted to crochet cute amigurumi patterns like the ones on Pinterest. My grandma was thrilled to share some of her needles and supplies and my mom was so supportive.
- I’m attempting to polish up a fantasy novel to be published with the help of my best-friend who is an English major and another aspiring author. I’m actually reading through her draft now to give my opinion!
- My husband and I are huge Manga/Anime geeks and we like to coordinate Cosplays at conventions! We’re hoping to go to AnimeNEXT in NJ and plan to cosplay as Yona and Shin-Ah from Akatsuki no Yona(Yona of the Red Dawn)! I just have to finish Shin-Ah’s mask and the costumes are good to go.
- I have two adorable cats, Misty and Tori. Misty is a mama’s girl and gets into kitten-ish antics all the time. This morning she curled in to bed with me and my husband and purred like a motorboat on my stomach until I woke up. Tori is our “Empress,” she always acts so regal with her beautiful tortoise-shell fur and poofy tail.
Check them out!