So over this weeks it’s been baby steps on pretty much everything WIP, ha ha ha. Here’s a quick update:
- My tablecloth is coming slowly along. I hope to pick it up more this thanksgiving break.
- I finished the majority of the keychains and had to order more eyes and the dog tags (both came in a few days ago). My friend D is to be thanked for so much progress. We made an assembly line so it went pretty quickly.
- I tried a wonderful carrot cake from Lloyd’s. It was the best carrot cake I’ve ever had from this tiny little bakery across the street from Van Cortlandt Park in NYC!! People talked it up so much I was almost expecting to be dissapointed. Whelp, I wasn’t, it was amazing.
- I also drew some pictures. Which I promptly handed to the Coaches at UConn, just cuz. I will say I’m pretty proud of the seated girl’s pose. It looks so natural compared to others I’ve drawn.
- Lastly, I went rock climbing with a new friend! It was a blast! I do have to work on leaning into the wall instead of pushing away when I climb though, ha ha ha.
Have a great weekend!